What are we looking for?
For one of our clients, where mobile dental care is provided on location to asylum seekers, Europe Medicare is currently seeking a dental assistant for 2 per week in the region of Rotterdam. This role involves providing dental care with a special touch, taking ownership of your own mobile practice, providing acute care, and dealing with different cultures.
Working as a dental assistant at Europe Medicare
Working as a dental assistant at Europe Medicare means working in a professional mobile dental practice, but with vulnerable people in a constantly changing environment. At Europe Medicare, you will be part of a small and close-knit team responsible for providing high-quality care to our clients. Your job will be diverse, and your learning curve will be significant.
What we offer:
- Salary according to KNMT guidelines
- Travel expense reimbursement
- A diverse work environment with contacts from different cultures
- An opportunity to make a difference for people going through a difficult time
- Personal development
What we require:
- You have a warm, assertive, and flexible attitude towards special care
- You have completed a dental assistant training program, have work experience as a dental assistant, or are highly motivated to learn from us
- You have a great sense of empathy
- You are independent and decisive
- You have an affinity for emergency dentistry
- You can provide a recent VOG (Certificate of Conduct)
- You have your own transportation.
About our mobile dental practice
The Europe Medicare mobile dental bus is a full-fledged dental practice on wheels. The spacious, well-lit vehicle is equipped with all the modern facilities that a professional dentist needs to practice his or her profession well, from comfortable furniture to X-ray equipment and a powerful Wi-Fi connection, ensuring that there is always a fast connection with the location where you are working.
Are you ready to make a real difference in your field as a dental assistant? Are you also flexible, enjoy variety, and eager to learn a lot?
Don't wait any longer and apply directly using the form below!
Questions about this vacancy?
Our Manager of Care, Mirjam Libbers, would be happy to tell you more about the content of the job, our working method, and our beautiful target group. Contact Mirjam at email@example.com or 085 792 0002.