What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a dentist who is available for 4 days a week in our mobile dental practice. The location is in the region of Zwolle. Do you also see yourself supporting at another location in addition to these activities? Great! That is certainly negotiable.
Working as a dentist at Europe Medicare
Working as a dentist at Europe Medicare means working in a professional mobile dental practice, but with vulnerable people in a constantly changing setting. At Europe Medicare, you are responsible for the high-quality care we provide to our clients with a small and close-knit team. Dental care with extras, such as special patients, emergency care, different cultures, and changing environments. Does this appeal to you? Then you are the dentist we are looking for!
This is what we offer you:
- A beautiful and market-based salary;
- Satisfaction; you make a big impact on the well-being of vulnerable people with the work you do;
- Responsibility and freedom; as a dentist at Europe Medicare, you run your own mini-practice;
- Working on a freelance or employed basis at a fixed (hourly) rate;
- Assistance from an experienced dental assistant;
- Personal development, coaching, and support from our headquarters;
- A versatile work environment full of contacts with people from different cultures.
This is what we ask of you:
- Completed university degree in Dentistry;
- You have an affinity with emergency care;
- You are available on a call or fixed basis;
- You have a diploma in radiation hygiene 5A/M / radiation expert;
- Reasonable to good command of the English language;
- Registration as a professional practitioner in the BIG register;
- Proactive, helpful, service- and customer-oriented;
- Collegial, committed, and empathetic;
- In possession of a driver's license and car.
About our mobile dental practice
The Europe Medicare mobile dental bus is a fully-fledged dental practice on wheels. The spacious, light vehicle is equipped with all the modern facilities that a professional dentist needs to practice their profession well. From comfortable furniture to X-ray equipment and a powerful Wi-Fi connection, so that there is always a fast connection possible with the location where you are working.
Do you like working in a warm and close-knit team and do you think it's important that patients feel comfortable before they lie in your chair?
Don't wait any longer and apply directly via the form below!
Questions about this vacancy?
Manager Healthcare Mirjam Libbers is happy to tell you more about the content of the vacancies, our working method, and our wonderful target group. Contact Mirjam via firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 792 0002.