What are we looking for?
Due to the growth in our activities, we are looking for enthusiastic girls and boys who are ready to take on a challenge. We offer you a versatile job in which you can work and learn at the same time, with many opportunities to further develop yourself.
Working as a technician at Europe Medicare
With your dedication and expertise as an apprentice service and maintenance technician (BBL), you support the drivers, dentists, and assistants in performing their work. You are the person our technician can turn to for solving small malfunctions or for preventive vehicle maintenance, ensuring that care on location can continue without any obstacles.
As an apprentice technician, you follow a training course in which you can immediately put what you learn at school into practice. You ensure that both the exterior and interior of our dental cars keep functioning by performing maintenance, resolving malfunctions, and making repairs. All you need to bring are your two right hands!
This is what you will do:
- Quickly respond to urgent malfunctions (e.g., electrical or mechanical) in our vehicles or equipment (kitchens, etc.)
- Carry out (minor) repairs to the inside and outside of our vehicles
- Make improvements to the interior of our vehicles
- Perform preventive work on the outside and inside of the vehicles
This is what we offer:
- A job where you can work and learn at the same time
- An independent, versatile, and responsible position within a dynamic and growing healthcare organization
- Room for your own initiative
- A pleasant and informal working atmosphere
- Attention to (personal) development
This is what we ask of you:
- Enrollment in a BBL MBO program in a technical field
- Technical insight and two right hands
- Someone who knows how to take action
- Flexibility, creativity, and stress resistance
- No 9-5 mentality
- A considerable amount of problem-solving ability
- Possession of a driver's license B
Do you enjoy jumping in the car to fix a malfunction and supporting our teams at locations throughout the Netherlands? Do you get a kick out of knowing that your colleagues can do their work well because you ensure that everything is functioning correctly? Then this job is perfect for you!
Don't wait any longer and apply directly via the form below!
Questions about this vacancy?
Zorg Manager Mirjam Libbers will be happy to tell you more about the contents of the vacancies, our working method, and our beautiful target group. Contact Mirjam at email@example.com or 085 792 0002.