Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a dentist who is seeking a new challenge with lots of freedom, responsibility, and opportunities to further develop themselves. It is possible to work full-time with us, on call, or for example, one day per week alongside your regular work. You can travel throughout the Netherlands, but also work in a fixed location. Actually, everything is possible! We would like to discuss with you where your wishes and ambitions lie, so that we can ensure a good fit.
Working as a dentist at Europe Medicare
Working as a dentist at Europe Medicare means working in a professional mobile dental practice, but with vulnerable people in a constantly changing setting. At Europe Medicare, you are responsible, along with a small and close-knit team, for the high-quality care we provide to our clients. Dental care with extras, such as special patients, emergency care, different cultures, and changing environments. Does this appeal to you? Then you are the dentist we are looking for!
This is what we offer you:
- A beautiful and competitive salary;
- Fulfillment; you make a big impact on the well-being of vulnerable people with the work you provide;
- Responsibility and freedom; as a dentist at Europe Medicare, you run your own mini-practice;
- Working on a self-employed basis or in employment with a fixed (hourly) rate;
- Assistance from an experienced dental assistant;
- Personal development, coaching, and support from our head office;
- A versatile work environment full of contacts with people from different cultures.
This is what we expect from you:
- Completed university degree in Dentistry;
- You have an affinity for emergency care;
- You are available on an on-call or fixed basis;
- You have a radiation hygiene diploma 5A/M or radiation expert;
- Reasonable to good command of the English language;
- Registration as a professional practitioner in the BIG-register;
- Proactive, helpful, service- and people-oriented;
- Collegial, committed, and empathetic;
- Possession of a driver's license and car.
About our mobile dental practice
The Europe Medicare mobile dental bus is a fully-fledged dental practice on wheels. The spacious, bright vehicle is equipped with all the modern facilities that a professional dentist needs to practice their profession well. From comfortable furniture to X-ray equipment and a powerful Wi-Fi connection, so that there is always a fast connection possible with the location where you are working.
Do you like working in a warm and close-knit team and do you think it is important that patients feel comfortable before they lie in your chair?
Do not wait any longer and apply directly via the form below!
Questions about this vacancy?
Manager Care Mirjam Libbers is happy to tell you more about the content of the vacancies, our working method, and our beautiful target group. Contact Mirjam at firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 792 0002.